The Most Beautiful Scenery

By:Jairen Amaro

         Dungaw is the place, where you can see the wide ocean, and here you can see the big sharp rocks. Many people visited there because of its beautiful scenery, and people usually go when they want to wander or get some fresh air.The dungaw is surrounded by grasses, and windy place, there are also many trees  below, there are some houses near here in Dungaw. It is also near in Fish Forever,  which is also famous place in Malaga Bindoy Negros Oriental that people always want to wander. The view is what people did for fun, when you look down you can see the road underneath.


       When went we to dungaw, while we are walking, some of friends get tired and thirsty.The road is very steep, and the sun was shining but we continued walking for us to get there. Some other companions also tripped because the road to the port was slippery and the others were already sweating, and they were very thirsty, despite of all we are still happy in walking with my friends. When I got there, I immediately climbed to the big rock, while I was holding it. Even though some of my friends tired from walking, they are still happy because of the beautifull scenery. The fresh air was hugging me.


       I started to step my feet into the other sharp rock, and feel nervous when I see the road on underneath. Looking up on the other mountain, and some of friends enjoying the place, the sun was kissing on  my skin. When I hold the sharp rock my hands was wond, because my friends calling me, I'm slowly down on the big sharp rock. My friends was prepared the snack and start eating, some of them start talking about this place. We enjoyed so much , we make talked a lot of story experienced and some of my other friends playing into the ground.


       After 20 minutes of eating, we take a photo of dungaw, some of them climbed on the big sharp rock ,we spend our time in dungaw because  time was so fast. We spend our vacation, relaxing the stress, after that we planned to go back to below on sharp rock, all of them had for fun even though the time was very fast. We keep our tool to go home to rest, bonding of my friends it's a big memories in dungaw create a simple happiness. It hard to going up in dungaw but worth it because the beauty of scenery. All of my friends we enjoying our bonding even though some of them tired of walking.

         So go to this place, because the view is very beautiful, and vast ocean can be seen here. The Dungaw is you can relax here because the fresh  air, you can go here to get rid from your problem, and  bad mood. Dungaw is you can also bonding with your family or your friends, if you want to wander with your family. To someone who want to visit this place, no matter time or day you can go to this place, to see the beautiful places and scenery in the harbor.


          This the place, and view that the most peaceful I had encountered. Dungaw make you happy, the dungaw made forget about your problem. The view was so very relaxing , you can spend your time to this place, if you feel alone you can enjoy the beauty of Dungaw.  The nature it's naturally, no paying for visiting this place, you can visit this place if you are interested. You can also invite other people to visit this place, especially your family, and be careful to climbed the Rock  because it is very sharp.


     Dungaw belong in Bindoy area, this place easy to navigate, you can take beautiful photo here in dungaw. Perfect dating for couples, some peoples visiting this place to enjoying their family,  You can use the fresh air to dry your sweating. The atmosphere inclosed the grasses, you can start making memories this place. The other were smaller trees in the back, the ground was quietly. Your free to staying in dungaw with your friends to take the memories.

Comments