My Unforgettable Magical Experienced in Enchanted Kingdom

By: Maricel Lertido


        In the place of Santa Rosa, Laguna about 39 kilometers from Manila, we will find out the Enchanted Kingdom. It has a land area of 25 hectares, the park is managed and operated by Enchanted Kingdom Inc. Enchanted Kingdom, the magical experience awaits you. It has variety of world class theme, rides and attractions for all guest, big or small, young or the young of hearts, from family friendly to exhilarating and extreme thrill rides this place is perfect for family bonding or anything else I celebrate. The enchanted kingdom in Santa Rosa, Laguna is an amazing place to experience, with its magical atmosphere and all the wondrous attractions.

            When I was in grade 7 we had our Educational Field Trip and we went to Enchanted Kingdom. My classmates and I were so excited to the magical experience Awaited us. As I entered in the Enchanted Kingdom, I can't help but be overwhelmed by the gradeur of the place. The entrance is adorned with a charming castle, complete with a drawbridge and a moat. The grounds are decorated with colorful flowers and landscaped gardens.

        Moreover the time before I entered in Enchanted Kingdom, my teacher gave us our tickets, so much excitement inside me as I was holding my ticket and can't wait to get in. When were at the gate and about to enter the security guards were very strict those sharps, pointed objects, drinks in can, any harmful materials and even bottled water where not allowed to be brought inside. Apart from this many interesting rides in Enchanted Kingdom like Disk-O-Magic, Extreme Tower, Anchor's Away, Space shuttle, Jungle Log Jump etc. In that case these extreme rides made my day great because it was the first time I experienced that so much feelings of fun and excitement, magical and freedom  as I was flying carried by these rides. But there's one thing to put in my mind have patience before I get into these extreme and thrilling rides I should be patient in waiting for my turn.

          In addition the main attraction of the park is the Extreme Tower Ride, a thrilling roller coaster experience that takes me up and down through the air. The coaster has several thrilling loops and twist and breathtaking drops. The park also features a variety of family rides, ranging from a slow- paced carousel to a wild spinning tea cup ride. There is also a 4D theater, where I can experience some of my favorite movies in an exciting way. And also the Enchanted Kingdom has plenty of food and drink options.

          On the other hand I can try all of fun snacks and treats, as well as meals from the restaurant located in the center of the park. Additionally the Enchanted Kingdom is a great place to take the family for a day of fun. With its magical atmosphere and exciting rides and attractions, the park provides a unique. One of the best experience in Enchanted Kingdom of Santa Rosa, Laguna is the thrilling rides from the classic attractions such as the Disk-O-Magic to the newest rides such as the Flying Fiestas, there's something for everyone. For those who want more of an adrenalina rush, there are roller coasters like the space shuttle and the Jungle Log Jamp, there are also rides suitable for younger children, such as the Rio Grande Rapids and the Magic carousel.

    Furthermore unforgettable experience in Enchanted Kingdom of Santa Rosa, Laguna is the thrilling rides, spectacular shows, and unique attractions. From the iconic space shuttle, to the edge-of-your-seat Drop Tower, to the all-new Rio Grande, Rapids, there are plenty of fun experiences waiting for me. There are also shows like the 4D movie, the 4D theater, and the Musical Parade. With so many attractions and experiences, Enchanted Kingdom is truly an unforgettable experience. Even though it takes 30 minutes to get the rides, when my turn comes all my efforts were extremely worth.

             In the end, I realized that behind of all the fun and magical experience it wasn't just all about magical that I experienced flying high and spread my arms as the wings of a bird, I need to be patient to experience magic at Enchanted Kingdom. I have gained from visiting the Enchanted Kingdom of Santa Rosa, Laguna is that life is all about appreciating the little things and creating positive memories. Even the simplest of experiences can bring joy and happiness, and it is important to cherish and remember those moments. Life is to short to take for granted, and the Enchanted Kingdom of Santa Rosa, Laguna has reminded me to savor every moment and create lasting memories. In the end everyone enjoyed their ride home, I, for one, had fun talking, eating, and laughting with my friend while we were on the bus going back to the Manila, we exchange  our epic stories and experience in Enchanted Kingdom, with a click on a camera where we where all enjoying ourselves and there was no time limit for happines.

Comments