I've Found My Happy Place

by: Anirose Andaya


                 Going from one place to another is considered 
traveling. It is one of those pursuits that everyone enjoys.
 Its makes people happy and joyful. 
By learning about local customs,cuisine,insights, and the way people go about their daily lives, traveling promotes the development of interpersonal relationships. Traveling is also a time to set aside the problems and relax.


             As a travel enthusiast, I visited Kakisa Dive Resort last July 11, 2022. Kakisa Dive Resort is a family-freindly small hotel and resort located in Marterese St, Bacong, Negros Oriental. Kakisa Dive Resort offers a pool and an on-site restaurant, which will help make your Bacong trip additionally gratifying.  It has clean surroundings and kind workers, they always make sure the safety of their visitors or guest.  This resort is one of the most beautiful places I have been to.
       
         We had an activity in our church during that time, before that day, all the members in our church decided to have a spiritual retreat at the resort. The resort that they have chosen was Kakisa Dive Resort. I'm so excited on that time because I will experience a new travel again. I used bus to go there with my colleagues in our church. It took us five hours to get there.

            When I got there, I was so impressed  with the place because of its beautiful scenery. I looked around  and observing the place. After that,  I went to our room to put my things and rested for a while. The first activity that we do was worshipping, we thanks God for our safety travel and we also asked  for continuing to guide us for the activities that we will do here. After our worship, we prepared our dinner.

          In the evening, me and my cousin decided to go a night swimming in the pool, the water was so cold and refreshing.Suddenly, in the middle of my enjoyment, the light suddenly went out, I was so very scared on that night because of the very dark surroundings. But, even though it was dark, I still didn't go up to the swimming pool. Soon, the light came back on,  and our other church members was join us. When midnight arrived, I decided to go up to the swimming pool to rest because I remembered that we still have many activities to do in the next day.

               In the next day, I prepared my self first for our next activities. Before our activities started, me and my two cousins decided to go in the sea. The sea was  quite deep, and the waves are quite strong. I tried to go to the little deeper because I thought it is not too deep, but suddenly the strong wave came and  I was swept away, luckily my cousin noticed me and helped me get back to the shallow. I was really scared at that time because I didn't know how to swim, that's why after that I got up and got dressed.

             Suddenly, our next activities was started, we were all very excited. The activities we did was so very beautiful and very enjoyable. In our activities it is also has a sharing about personal experiences and personal insights.  I learned a lot from the activities we do, its helped in making strong communication with each other. It also strengthened our faith to God.

             We finished our activities full of new lessons that we brought on our way home. I'm so very thankful to Kakisa Dive Resort for having a good place that's why we successfully finished our activities that safe, with no any problems. On that time, Kakisa  was part of my new travel and very memorable experienced that happened in my life. It did not disappoint my expectations, honestly, it's even better than my  expectations because of its very beautiful and very clean place. It's accompanied me in my enjoyment.

             I enjoyed so much in Kakisa Dive Resort, I found and learn a lot of my travel. I enjoyed watching, listening the strong waves, felt the coolness of the wind and the peacefulness of the place . After a few hours, I went home that full of fun and has a good memories to keep. Due to my travels , I have discovered the importance of taking care of oneself , taking trips that will undoubtedly make you feel better, and learning different lessons about the importance of traveling. So that, I encourage you to set aside your problems first and visit the beautiful places near your hometown or in other places in our country.

Comments