Best Decision Can Lead To A Beautiful Destination

 By: John Kent Cacaldo

    Think carefully about the decision you'll make.Choosing the best option allowed me to enjoy myself and be happy at Mabinay spring.Mabinay Spring is where my family and I went to spend time together, but did you know that there are a ton of other options to do there as well?

         On a sunny day in mid-April 2016, my family and I traveled to Mabinay to spend the summer there.We rode a jeepney to Bais City on our way to Mabinay, then rode a bus from Bais to Mabinay. When we arrive in Mabinay, we proceed to the spring there. The water is extremely cold and fresh due to the trees that surround it.Early in the morning means there are fewer people swimming at that time. As I look around the spring, huge trees watched us with their green leaves, and behind them, birds sing softly.

         My family is currently swimming happily at the spring, and I am just observing them. I quickly descended and dove into a body of clear water because I was feeling envious, feeling the water's icy coldness. I remove the water because I'm shivering and sit on the cement that separates the deep from the shallow part of the spring. I asked my mother for permission to swim in the incredibly blue water because I didn't realize it was deep, but she said I should exercise caution because the water was so deep.  My mind was filled with numerous "what ifs," but I decided that if I dove in the deepest part, what if a monster was there?, and if I went swimming with the family in the shallow part, I would enjoy myself and have fun. So that I can enjoy swimming and accept the cold water tightly hugging my body, I go swimming with my family and avoid joining other people at the deepest part.

          There are two things I realized in this trip is that life have many options , such as choosing a friend, a lover, a course of study, or other things. During that summer vacation journey, I learned how crucial it is to choose wisely, whether you choose because it appeals to you or because it has a better impact on you. The second option is the best course of action and exercise wise judgment before making decisions in life. Feeling the beauty of life comes from making good decisions that improve your life rather than making poor ones.

       Last but not the least, be more careful when selecting a destination for your trip. If you don't have much money, Mabinay spring will be less expensive than any other locations or resorts available. You can choose to take a bath at the spring or in the pool that is  next to that spring. Going there was enjoyable for me, and I can assure you that your trip there with your family will be equally enjoyable. Make a wise choice.

Comments